Fruit, Star Anis & Clove Sour
Together with Subbe Bryggeri we've brewed this South East Asia inspired beer. 20% of it's Lychee! The other 80% is lovely sour beer spiced up with Star Anis and Clove. Enjoy!
Martin used to be a brewer here at Dugges. To be fair, he still is, sometimes. He works at Dugges part time, when we need an extra pair of hands. The rest of the time, he runs Subbe Bryggeri in Varberg, Sweden. He gave up his dream job (his words) to pursue his dream. When he got his operation up and running, naturally, we had to make a collab. And, with Martins background as a chef and our history of making sour beer, a sour with a food twist was a given. Since everyone here at Dugges (including Martin who we still see as one of our own) love Asian food. We did this; Sour, spiced up and fruity. Enjoy!